Wednesday 15 May 2013

HOME AND AWAY

So, you see - I'm back.  One day I'll get round to telling you about my last trip.  For some reason or other I couldn't post from overseas, otherwise I'd have posted daily.

Tomorrow though I'm off to the Isle of Wight for a couple of days, during which I'll scatter my Dad's ashes somewhere (he's apparently been in a relative's garage for some years . . .).

She Who Complains About My Wanderings is going away herself next week, so that should give me a bit of time to catch up.  Although I expect there'll be a list - mow the lawn, put your socks away, redecorate the dining room, build a gazebo on the south lawn, etc.

Anyway, hope you're all well.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! I'll look forward to reading of your adventures sometime next week. I'm sure you can 'forget' the list at least for a day :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wellcome back .
    In Turkey there is a belief that if one sees a fyling stork in the spring , travels a lot . I think each spring you are seeing one .-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, welcome back. More blogs awaited.

    ReplyDelete